What to do when we are closed:
- if you need medical help fast but it's not an emergency call 111
- if it's a life-threatening emergency dial 999
- weekdays between 8.00am and 8.30am, 6.00pm and 6.30pm ring 0300 123 3112 where a GP from this surgery is on call
- from March 2nd 2020 you will be able to complete an eConsultation form (24/7), which will be processed by the practice the next working day.
NHS 111 is the number to call when you need medical help fast but it's not a life-threatening emergency.
- Calls to 111 are FREE from landlines and mobiles
- NHS 111 is available 24/7, every day of the year
When to call 111
You should call 111 when:
- you think you need to go to A&E or to another NHS urgent care service
- your GP surgery is closed and you need healthcare advice
- you don't know who to call for medical help
When to call 999
Call 999 for life threatening emergencies such as:
- Major accident or trauma
- Severe breathlessness
- Severe bleeding
- Loss of consciousness
- Severe chest pain
During normal practice opening hours, the practice remains your first point of contact for all routine requests.
For more information about NHS111, go to NHS choices at www.nhs.uk